<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

08:51
Meet the Blogroll: The Little Professor 

The Little Professor is one of those blogs that I didn't find through Learning Curves. She's a literature professor specializing in 19th century religious fiction. And she happened to mention Graham Greene today (who's almost certainly my favorite author as a look through my bookshelves would reveal). Her subject matter is something which definitely appeals to me. Had I gone through with my original plan to get a PhD in English, this would have been the area that I would have pursued in my dissertation research (and if anyone has any questions about British Catholic authors, I'm probably still somewhere around the 90th percentile in knowing the field).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise