<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, August 19, 2005

09:07
Meet the blogroll: My Hiding Place 

As the academic year starts to kick into gear, I've been neglecting this recurring feature, but let me try and get back on top of it here. So let me introduce you to My Hiding Place written by Musey Me. I can't remember whether I started reading her blog because she'd commented here or because of the link from Learning Curves or maybe both. Musey is a research scientist. One of the fun (albeit time-consuming) parts of this series is that I end up digging through blog archives to find out things like, "what field is she in? he's a what? was that her or the other one?" I realized that Musey never really identifies her field. I have a feeling that she's in social sciences but I could be wrong.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise