<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

10:58
Meet the blogroll: One Bright Star 

Sometimes I don't remember what attracted me to a blog. And sometimes I do. In the case of One Bright Star it' the latter. She made a reference to going to mass and the reading that week was one of my favorites (and sadly, being the occasionally remiss Catholic that I've become since marriage, I missed that week).

So she got tossed in the bookmark folder. Since I've been reading her, I can see that she and her husband are the sort of people who I'd be friends with in real life, assuming that I had any idea that she was an academic if I met her at church (or a singing Catholic if I met her at school).

There's apparently no archive links (although a handful of old entries are bookmarked in the side bar), so if you're new to 1B* you'll be coming in media res like everyone ellse and you won't have to stress out about catching up. Cause you can't.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise