<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

20:54
Class progress 

I've received back one homework assignment in two of my classes now. I need to be a bit more careful in my proofs. In Complex Analysis I got an 85% on the first assignment. In Algebra, I only pulled 75% (horrors!). The Algebra one was a bit grating because I knew when I wrote up the homework that I was being weak at exactly the points where I was marked down.

My plan: Go back over the homework and be sure that I can do the problems where I lost points perfectly.

And Algebra has finally gotten a bit more engaging. Still nothing new, but the pace has picked up and I actually took more than 2 pages of notes today.

I'm nearly caught up from my illness of last week, but I do have two homework assignments to complete by 7p tomorrow. Neither is hard, but both are long.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise