<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, September 09, 2005

12:08
Meet the blogroll: Tall, Dark and Mysterious 

Möbius Stripper's account of life in academic life has of late transformed into an account of life outside of academia as she discovers that it's not that easy to hold a teaching post at the college level with a mere master's degree. She's cranky when it comes to calculators and most contemporary curricular materials, not always without justification. Perhaps the bigger surprise to me was when I realized that she was she. If you were to dig through the meet the blogroll posts thusfar, you'd discover that all of the previous bloggers were female with the exception of the community college dean, so one inference would be to assume that all the others are, but for some reason I had assumed that MS was male. This was apparently not an uncommon assumption since MS felt compelled to write a post on the topic! At least I don't think I'd ever let my ignorance become public (until now).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise