<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, September 05, 2005

09:36
Notes from a holiday weekend 

Pleasure before pain: I spent Friday evening through yesterday having fun. My wife and I went to a street fair where I saw the most white people that I've seen in one place in a very long time. I like my school(s) better where I have a much wider range of people around me. Also at the street fair, I was spotted by one of my students. This was the first time that I've encountered by one of my students outside of school. She was really happy to see me. That's pretty cool.

Saturday I played in my last orchestra concert for a while (it would be foolish to try to meet orchestra time requirements during the coming school year). Then Sunday was a day of playing games and swimming at a party. Now it's time to get down to work and finish planning and homework for the week.

So I really shouldn't be spending much time writing here, but this is such a great way to procrastinate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise