<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

00:12
The point is moot 

I was thinking that with all the stress of being behind after being sick that I might consider dropping one of my classes. This is a traumatic prospect for me because I'm not the sort of person who drops classes. In fact, I can list every single time I've dropped a class in my whole life: Then there was the fact that it would mess up my planned schedule for this round of grad school where I'd be finished after three semesters. And I would have a hard time picking a class to drop. Probably Complex Analysis. But then I was looking at deadlines and realized that the drop deadline was last week. I could drop with a W, but forget it. I'm committed. There's no dropping for this boy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise