<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

00:09
Teaching journal 

I've been thinking that I really need to be keeping a teaching journal. Not here, I think, if only because it would be painfully dull. I want to know things like the beamer presentation for class 8 of the algebra class was too much to fit in the 50 minute lecture period, or that students asked about X and Y. Really I should keep one for each class that I'm teaching, but I don't think that I'll do it for the liberal arts math class if only because I don't anticipate teaching the class again in the foreseeable future: The move to the other side of the megalopolis means that i won't be teaching at NCC and FCC any more.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise