<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

20:56
A test 

So I had my first test today in Algebra (the one I'm taking, not the one I'm teaching). The test was pretty simple, but I made a couple of dumb mistakes: I failed to DO 2/3s of one question (stupid, I saw it, but then forgot about the follow-up questions as I was writing the answer) and messed up on normal subgroups of D6 (this was one that I could have gotten right had I gone back and checked my work). My estimated score: 104/120, plus or minus depending on how partial credit is scored. So moral: 20 minutes is plenty of time to re-read the test and make sure that I did everything correctly. At least I didn't finish first. I was afraid of that happening. Not sure how longg of a gap there was between me and the next person though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise