<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

21:44
Bang 

I got in a car accident today. My car is in some bad shape having gotten hit pretty hard by the other driver. The police have informed me that although I was not doing anything too awful and the other driver was speeding, the state vehicle code says that I'm the one at fault. Looks like it's going to be traffic school for me. Meanwhile there's all kinds of difficulty dealing with the fact that my wife and I are down to one car for at least a week or so. The car rental places were closed for the evening and I need to get out before the car rental places are open in the morning, as does my wife. And while the car doesn't look good, I'm ok. We did discover that the roll-over pop-ups do in fact pop up (even though I didn't roll over) and the car automatically turns on the hazard lights when it's hit.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise