<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, November 07, 2005

11:55
PhD external funding 

Last year about this time someone mentioned a source of Math/Sci PhD funding (NSF maybe?) and even gave me a link to it. Unfortunately, it appears that old comments get purged from HaloScan so I no longer have the info. Can someone supply me with this? I figure that while I'd be applying next fall, it would be a good idea to make sure that I spend the next year being a good candidate for this. (I wouldn't accept a slot at a program where I wasn't funded to begin with, but coming in with funding may help me make the difference between marginal and accepted and it would be nice to have some time where I don't have to teach and study at the same time).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise