<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, January 23, 2006

13:40
100 things about me in 100 days: #7 & #8 

What I was like as a very young child:

7. I was a quiet baby. So quiet in fact that apparently my parents once forgot to put me in the car when they were leaving the house. Only my brothers' intervention kept me from being confiscated by DCFS.

8. As a young child I was apparently very gregarious. Or at least open to suggestion. I remember overhearing my parents say that I was a very friendly child, and the next day while in gymnastics class at the Y, I figured that since I was very friendly, I should start talking to the girl behind me in the line of kids waiting to do tumbling on the mats. Her name was Carol and as far as I know, I never met her again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise