<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

08:44
100 things in 100 days: #5 & #6 

I suppose I'm getting up to my birth in the chronology now, so here's two more about that point in my life:

5. I'm the youngest of three sons. Or perhaps more interestingly, I'm part of a family in which female births are exceptionally rare. We're currently at ten consecutive male births.

6. My maternal grandfather took an instant liking to me when I was born. Not that notable until you're aware that up until that point, my grandfather had no interet in babies at all. He didn't pay much attention to my cousins or brothers until they were walking and talking, and even then he wasn't too interested. But with me, he apparently saw me at the hospital and decided that here was a baby he could like.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise