<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

22:05
Post-travel, post-illness blogging 

Things have been a bit busy with packing up the apartment and looking for a new one on the other side of the megalopolis (which generally means that a full day has been lost on any apartment-hunting day).

A quick RBOC I forgot to blog at the appropriate time:

I'm writing paragraphs but these aren't much different than RBOCs, are they?

Getting organized has meant a new, shorter daily routine. I eliminated the divisions into morning, afternoon and evening routines, but I think I do want to bring back a before-bed routine, which will be fairly short. Mostly make sure that there aren't any dirty dishes about, the cat box is clean and who knows what else.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise