<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

06:28
Should I stay or should I go... I'm gonna go 

but a part of me regrets it. All week at the workshop, I've known that I've been out of my depth (the talks by Dr Mumbles being the low point), but I realized as I was falling asleep that I am picking up stuff. A question which occurred to me on Tuesday, I was able to formulate in the terms of the workshop topic yesterday. It probably falls into the category of really easy to state problems which are really tough to solve, but I'm cautiously optimistic that it's not (in particular, if I can find a way of eliminating one of the variables in the equation and changing its form, it becomes a well-defined equation from which I can in a well-defined way find the solutions and prove something of some significance.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise