<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, January 09, 2006

17:10
Yet another reason to love trader joe's 

I was making lasagna for dinner. And in a fit of efficiency, I cleaned the kitchen before putting the lasagna in the oven.

Cleaning the kitchen included throwing out the package from the lasagna which said what temperature and for how long to bake the lasagna. This is the part of using the oven that I'm hopeless at (and by "using the oven" I mean any dish which requires the oven, I never know how long or how hot without a recipe).

So what do I do? I call up TJ's and the manager runs to the refrigerated section and reads the directions to me over the phone. Ain't that great?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise