<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

07:08
100 things about me in 100 days: #21 

21: I invented a perpetual motion machine* I was sufficiently concerned about polution as a kid that I wanted to come up with a solution. So I designed a perpetual motion machine, based on electric motors, but using permanent magnets, so that people would be able to drive without polluting the air. I was going to sell it to GM since Cadillac was the most profitable car division in America at the time and I wanted a piece of those profits in exchange for my invention. I also expected them to make their car bodies using designs from the 1920s because I thought those were the best looking cars ever made.

* Which, of course, would not actually work.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise