<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

14:44
100 things about me in 100 days: #24 & #25 

Uh-oh, I'm in catch-up mode here again (so now, B*, I'm not withdrawing my moral support).

24. Growing up in the seventies, I was naturally drawn to wishing I lived in other eras. In particular, I was a bit enamored with the styles of the 1920s (with a touch of the 1890s thrown in for good measure). I would have been happy to go around driving a Model T while dressed like I was on my way to sing in a barbershop quartet.

25. I would get TV shows mixed up. It took me a while to realize that MASH and Hogan's Heros were different TV shows. Likewise Welcome Back Kotter and Chico and the Man.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise