<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, February 24, 2006

15:53
100 things about me in 100 days: #27 

I'm not going to try to catch up with B* any more since I've also got Vanes coming up behind me. I've got internet at home (barely: I've not yet unpacked the wireless router, so I have to actually plug in and only one person can use the internet at a time right now) so I should be back to daily with this now.

27. I play the bass. I started playing bass in third grade in the elementary school orchestra. That means that this fall will mark the thirtieth (!) anniversary of my being a bass player. Maybe I'll do a concert or something to celebrate. Or not. No one who's not a bass player would likely enjoy a solo bass concert.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise