<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, February 27, 2006

08:29
100 things about me in 100 days: #30 

Stealing the idea from B*

30: I always wanted glasses as a small child, I eventually got my wish. I guess I thought they looked cool, or something. And my brothers had them, so I wanted them too.

My vision is 20/50 which is actually good enough to drive without them in this state, but not the state in which I grew up. I also made a practice of cheating on driver's license eye tests so that I could, in a pinch, drive even if I can't find my glasses. I've gone through a few extended periods in my adult life where I've done without glasses (the old pair broke and the thought of spending a couple hundred dollars on new ones was too daunting to consider).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise