<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

11:34
A small cat problem 

We're keeping the cats in the large guest bathroom while we unpack and to gradually introduce them into the new apartment (I'm also very concerned about inappropriate urination, which is something that the guys have a history of).

But last night, the cats learned how to open the door. They slipped out twice. The first time, I caught them sneaking into the living room while I was doing some late night homework. Not a problem: I gathered them up, and put them back in. Then, just to be safe, I made sure that the bedroom and office doors were closed and also closed the door that connects the hallway that the bathroom is in with the living room. Half an hour later my wife shows up in the living room. They opened the bathroom door and the bedroom door, and she was awakened by one of the guys walking across her face.

When cats start opening doors, you know that it's only a matter of time before they start hotwiring cars.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise