<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, March 20, 2006

13:11
100 things about me in 100 days [or more]: #38 

38. As a high school sophomore, I took three classes simultaneously. I read the prerequisites for classes like a lawyer and since our high school had students who took algebra in 8th grade take Algebra II as Freshmen, I realized that I could take Geometry and College Algebra/Trig simultaneously. Then I realized that College Algebra was largely a rehash of Algebra II and I talked the math department into letting me do College Algebra as an independent study while I took College Trig. Heaven knows what would have happened if my grade school had let me take Algebra in 7th grade like I'd wanted to.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise