<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, March 03, 2006

16:20
The challenge, day 3. 

The log of cooked meals appears in the next post, although I'll let it move up as I add to it. Wednesday we were at an Ash Wednesday service at some friends' home, so that doesn't enter into the challenge. Yesterday, my wife wasn't up to cooking, but I'd prepared. I picked up a frozen lasagna on the way home, just in case. Unfortunately, it turns out that the spinach and mushroom lasagna is mostly spinach with just a little tomato sauce, noodle and cheese. They used more spinach for a small lasagna than i use for a large one. And my wife doesn't like spinach that much (alas, she's getting more with tonight's dinner).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise