<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

13:24
Perhaps there is some other universe that I could live in... 

...because this one pretty clearly sucks.

Has anyone else noticed that a significant portion of the What's New at Snopes.com postings are clearly racist slurs against Katrina refugees (I imagine the forwarded versions of these tales come with comments along the lines of "look at how lazy those d--d n--rs are!" attached).

And then I got an e-mail sent to me today with a picture of the Mexican flag flying over an upside-down American flag with the caption, "the photo that should kill amnesty".

Assuming that the description is accurate, all I have to say is, "If you want to make decisions about immigration policy based on the actions of a couple misguided high school students, can you please not do it for a country in which I'm living?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise