<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, May 05, 2006

22:03
Hiatus? 

I seem to have lost the energy/desire to keep up this blog. Is this a permanent or temporary condition? I don't know. I kind of think that my blog readership may also go down.

My research is beginning to reach a point where anonymous queries about mathematical topics might well point directly back to me, and I've not done a very good job of writing about my teaching life of late.

I won't delete the blog since that seems to be an invitation to have the URL taken over by webspammers, but I'm not sure I'm coming back either.

I'll probably still do the progress bars on the projects through the end of the summer (and I'll certainly write a post when I close that last gap on the top 250 films), but that's about it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise